Location: Client office, Rama III, BKK
Time: 11am (ish)
Feeling: tired, need a massage, can't wait for the weekend
Going to Khao Lak this weekend. La Meridian is supposed to be very nice there. I'm getting used to napping at all these exotic locations /resorts. I don't know how I'll adjust to life back home... Hmm.
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeridien/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1847 (is the place we booked to stay. looks lovely...mmm)
On the other hand, I am also getting thoroughly sick of the BKK airport, the humongous monster that it is. I swear, it is so large that it probably sits across a few postcodes (if BKK has postcodes....).
Very tired today as I ended up staying up last night watching this movie - I couldn't go to bed, I needed to know what was going on. I googled "booby trap cube prison sci fi" and finally found the movie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cube_Zero
Very bizarre. AND it did not have a happy ending. So I was feeling a bit let down at 2am in the morning.
Bringing parents over to Thailand in a couple of weeks. Trying to organise all the stuff. Hoping to take them to Krabi over the weekend.
No other news. TGF. But still so early... SIGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment